We're looking for new talents to join our skilled design team at our international software development company.
You are the right candidate if you are a Senior Web Designer with the requirements listed below. Preferably we are looking for full-time employees (8 hours a day). 100% remote work position.
How you will work:
- Solving your tasks seen on GitLab and discussed with your project manager
- 90%+ of your day will be spent designing
- In case of questions quick and easy meetings through Teams
What you will work on:
- Create wireframes and visual designs based on specifications
- Define UX requirements, use cases, concept visualization, prototypes, interaction patterns
- UX design of complex systems
- Quick, fresh projects with a development phase of around 6 months.
- Mentor and upskill peers in UX design, participate in peer reviews of work
- 5+ years of experience in web design
- Experience with wireframing and interface design tools (Required: Figma, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects)
- Staying up to date with industry trends
- Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
What we offer:
- Simplicity and flexibility: freedom of working from your home according to your own schedule and tracking your working hours. A flat organizational structure where your ideas matter. Freedom in the implementation of innovative design ideas in accordance with client needs.
- Training and development: participation in professional training is available for you to develop your skills.
- Financial benefits: reasonable salary in alignment skill level and monthly performance bonus up to 30%.
Confident English language skills are essential.
WebOrigo is doing unique software development for its customers. Our company is an international organization, having companies in 4 different countries and having employees from more than 10 countries.