We're looking for new talents to join our international software development company.
You are the right candidate if you are a senior REACT developer with the requirements listed below. Preferably we are looking for full-time employees (8 hours a day).
How you will work:
- Solving your tasks seen on GitLab
- 90%+ of your day will be spent with coding
- In case of questions quick and easy meetings through Teams
What you will work on:
- Developing unique ERP systems
- Developing Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Developing Web Applications
- Quick, fresh projects with a development phase of around 6 months.
Our projects are based on VueJS frontend and PHP (Laravel) backend.
Requirements: REACT, TypeScript, Git, and English language expertise.
Nice to have: VueJS, TailWindCSS, and Bootstrap knowledge.
What we offer:
- Simplicity and flexibility: freedom of working from your home according to your own schedule and tracking your working hours. A flat organizational structure where your ideas matter.
- Training and development: participation in professional training is available for you to develop your skills.
- Financial benefits: reasonable salary according to your skill level and monthly performance bonus up to 30%.
WebOrigo is doing unique software development for its customers. Our company is an international organization, having companies in 4 different countries and having employees from more than 10 countries.