We're looking for a Full-time Sales Manager to join our international software development company, primarily in our Budapest office but remote work is also possible.
WebOrigo is doing unique software development for its customers. Our company is an international organization, having companies in 4 different countries and having employees from more than 10 countries.
We are seeking a qualified sales manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the leadership of a team of driven sales representatives. Our ideal sales manager has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
Objectives of a Sales Manager:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
Requirements and Skills:
- 5+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, leadership ability
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time