At WebOrigo we’re in need of a Part-time Office Cleaner for our Budapest office, who is trustworthy, organized and responsible. As an Office Cleaner you will be responsible for cleaning the workspaces, including restrooms; emptying trash bins, cleaning windows, dusting furniture, and performing other related duties to promote a tidy environment for all.
- floor care, performing various surface tasks, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and spot-cleaning carpets of all office areas and non-production employee lounge
- maintenance of non-production employee lounge tables, chairs, and counters, carrying out tasks such as dusting, spraying, and cleaning
- removing trash in office areas and non-production employee lounge
- cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms daily
- cleaning of windows in conference rooms, management offices, etc.
- Perform dusting, disinfecting, and polishing of surfaces and furniture as needed
- reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks.
- May be required to shop for cleaning supplies as needed
- May be required to stock Kitchen and Board Room supplies as needed
Requirements and Skills:
- basic knowledge of cleaning products, including chemicals and supplies, and methods used in office cleaning
- have an understanding of Safety Data Sheets (SDSs),
- good communication and interpersonal skills,
- maintain effective working relationships with team members, co-workers, or clients
- detail orientation
- organized, with the ability to follow a schedule and adapt to changing schedules or routines
WebOrigo is doing unique software development for its customers. Our company is an international organization, having companies in 4 different countries and having employees from more than 10 countries.