WebOrigo is doing unique software development for its customers. Our company is an international organization, having companies in 4 different countries and having employees from more than 10 countries.
We’re looking for a part-time Legal Intern primarily in our Budapest office but remote work is also possible.
- Support and learn from our legal team on a variety of legal matters with opportunities to work with various other business units as well;
- Perform substantive legal research relating to emerging legal and regulatory issues;
- Create and revise agreements, templates, and trainings for use throughout the organization;
- Assist with special projects and initiatives, both domestically and internationally; and
- Review and evaluate company policies.
Requirements and Skills:
- Currently a Law student or someone who has recently finished his/her studies but yet to start a training program
- Able to complete at least 5 hours per week
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both written and verbally
- Interested in a variety of legal fields including corporate, litigation, commercial, intellectual property, and privacy
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to research legal and business issues and learn new concepts quickly
What we offer:
- Experience: at WebOrigo you’ll have the chance to follow a wide range of projects ranging from small-scale projects like small websites/webshops to high-budget developments including e-commerce, e-learning, ERP, mobile application, and a lot more.
- Mentorship: guidance and continuous feedback from your professional mentor. Participation in professional training is available for you to develop your skills.
- Thesis: you can write your thesis at WebOrigo and depending on the permission of the given client of us, use our projects as case studies.
- Administration: if we do not yet have an agreement with your university, we are open to arranging it so that you can join our team as an intern and complete your internship officially at WebOrigo.
- Contract: in case of successful cooperation during your internship period, when it’s over we will be happy to offer you an employment contract.
- Simplicity and flexibility: freedom of working from your home according to your own schedule and tracking your working hours. A flat organizational structure where your ideas matter.