If you’re interested in software development and working in an international work environment, this might be your dream internship.
WebOrigo is doing unique software development for its customers. Our company is an international organization, having companies in 4 different countries and having employees from more than 10 countries. Our projects are based on VueJS frontend and PHP (Laravel) backend.
We're looking for talents to join our youthful team as a full-stack intern, preferably part-time. 100% remote work position.
What we offer:
- Experience: at WebOrigo you’ll have the chance to follow a wide range of projects ranging from small-scale projects like small websites/webshops to high-budget developments including e-commerce, e-learning, ERP, mobile application, and a lot more.
- Mentorship: guidance and continuous feedback from your professional mentor. Participation in professional training is available for you to develop your skills.
- Thesis: you can write your thesis at WebOrigo and depending on the permission of the given client of us, use our projects as case studies.
- Administration: if we do not yet have an agreement with your university, we are open to arranging it so that you can join our team as an intern and complete your internship officially at WebOrigo.
- Contract: in case of successful cooperation during your internship period, when it’s over we will be happy to offer you an employment contract.
- Simplicity and flexibility: freedom of working from your home according to your own schedule and tracking your working hours. A flat organizational structure where your ideas matter.
What you will work on as an intern:
- Participate in meetings with your mentor and your team (project manager, developers, web designers)
Requirements: English language expertise.
Nice to have: HTML, CSS, JS, PHP knowledge.