We're looking for a Part-time Employment Law Consultant from Hungary to join our international software development company.
WebOrigo is doing unique software development for its customers. Our company is an international organization, having companies in 4 different countries and having employees from more than 10 countries.
As an Employment Law Consultant, you will create and upload employment law, fire safety, and workplace safety training materials into our education system. Additionally, you'll work with our HR team to provide employment law advice to managers, employees, and board members regarding the latest issues affecting the sector.
- Create and upload employment law, fire safety, and workplace safety training materials into our education system.
- Understanding and advising on all features of the employment contract
- Producing employment contracts that will include the main terms and conditions of employment
- Representing clients at Employment Tribunals and negotiating and creating settlement agreements
- Creating documents of support relating to employment law and employee relations, including memos and template letters
Requirements and Skills:
- Qualified to a degree level in employment law.
- Knowledge of the latest Hungarian employment law issues
- Previous experience working in HR, especially within the employment law sector
- Dealing with and avoiding various employment relations issues
- Good communicator, trustworthy, confidential, and able to build strong relationships
- Strong written and relationship-building skills
- Drafting contracts and policies
- Using various programs and systems, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Teams, GitLab