We're looking for new talents to join our international software development company. It can be a 100% remote work position or located in our Budapest office according to your preference.
WebOrigo is doing unique software development for its customers. Our company is an international organization, having companies in 4 different countries and having employees from more than 10 countries. Our projects are based on VueJS frontend and PHP (Laravel) backend.
We’re looking for an experienced Shopify Developer (preferably part-time) who is a Shopify Expert that specializes in all facets of the ECommerce platform and can confidently program on it.
What you will work on:
- Develop an interactive and competent Online Shopify Store for driving Sales and Revenue.
- Generate custom Shopify Themes and modify pre-existing templates based on defined brand benchmarks.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning solutions.
- Modify and update existing sites to implement new features and further improve UI/UX build.
- Implement and debug third-party Shopify apps.
- Set up and configure Shopify accounts.
- Collaborate with the UX and UI Design Teams to develop exclusive, robust, and innovative front-end user experiences.
- Ensure a seamless connection with Marketing Tools, Platform APIs, and Shopify Apps to optimize the store for sheer performance and needed functionalities.
- Test and debug websites for better performance. Provide technical support and coordination
How you will work:
- Solving your tasks seen on GitLab
- 90%+ of your day will be spent with coding
- In case of questions quick and easy meetings through Teams
- Shopify development experience: both back-end and front-end
- Complete know-how of Shopify’s Admin System
- Strong programming knowledge of “Liquid” for Shopify Stores and Shopify Themes, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in creating a new, customized Shopify app
- Experience in building a new customized Shopify theme and customizing an existing theme
- Knowledge of Shopify’s object/properties, AJAX API, meta fields, and Shopify’s theming system and Liquid templating
- Knowledge of Shopify best practices, as well as good knowledge of Shopify CMS
- Experience implementing and debugging 3rd party Shopify apps
- To build Shopify Apps, using “Ruby on Rails” framework (alternative: PHP or anything that uses JSON REST API with Auth)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics for Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- Expertise in Google Content Experiments is required for Testing purposes.
- Knowledge of other popular ECommerce Platforms like Magento, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce
- Experience with page speed optimization, SEO, and Google Analytics
What we offer:
- Simplicity and flexibility: freedom of working from your home according to your own schedule and tracking your working hours. A flat organizational structure where your ideas matter.
- Training and development: participation in professional training is available for you to develop your skills.
- Stable, long-term job & growth: it's not a project-based or consultancy contract and we don’t just match you with a client’s IT needs now and let go of you when the project ends. You'll work on various client projects, we invest in your training, you interact and grow with teammates: PMs, fellow programmers.
- Financial benefits: reasonable salary according to your skill level and a monthly performance bonus of up to 30%.